1. Two Caring Hands seems like a good choice. What's the next step?
The next step is to contact our office by phone or email and a representative of Two Caring Hands will schedule to meet with you and your loved one free of charge.
2. I do not have any insurance. Can I still qualify for these services?
In most cases you can receive these services free of charge with Medicaid. However, you must meet the following requirements:
A representative can at Two Caring Hands can assist you with this process.
3. How do you screen your caregivers for employment?
Two Caring Hands does extensive background checks to ensure that your loved one is safe and protected from any harm. We complete the following checks on all employees prior to employment:
4. Do you provide transportation services?
Yes. We provide transportation service based on individualized needs. Our Two Caring Hands representative can assess your transportation needs during the assessment process.
5. Can I choose the gender choice of my caregiver?
Yes. You can and have the right to choose the gender of your caregiver.
6. Do I pay the caregiver directly?
No. The caregiver will not receive any payment from you. All professionals are paid from Two Caring Hands. As an employer, all professionals are paid according to Federal Labor Laws to including all legal tax deductions.
7. Who monitors the caregiving provided to my loved one?
All professionals are monitored on a monthly basis and as needed by the Quality Assurance Coordinator. The QA is responsible for ensuring that your loved one is being served and supported while having the highest possible care.
8. I know a neighbor, church member, or family friend that could benefit from your services. How can I help them?
You can contact our office and a representative can assist you with the process to get started.
Copyright © Two Caring Hands Private Home Care. All rights reserved.